Who are we?
Lyvit Ltd is a private company selling high quality supplements direct to our customers. Lyvit Limited is incorporated in Jersey with a registered company number 128867 and office is at 35-37 New Street St Helier, Jersey Channel Islands JE2 3RA. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy at all times. This policy and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. The below sets out our views and practices regarding your personal data, how we will treat it and the cookies we use. By visiting www.lyvit.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Lyvit Limited. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION We collect your personal information in various ways:
- When you interact with us or use our services, such as when you use our site to place an order.
- We look at how visitors use our site and this helps us improve our services, site functionality and optimise customer experience for you.
- When you create an account with us or you change your account settings.
- When you place an order with us and during the order process, this includes for payment and order delivery.
- When you contact us directly via email or message.
- When you browse and use our site, before and after you create an account with us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website, by corresponding with us by phone or e-mail. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Technical information, including [the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- To ensure our site is safe and secure by monitoring activities within the context of continual process improvement.
- To monitor advertising and marketing effectiveness for users, and/or to fine-tune advertising by relevance to users.
- To enable targeted suggestions and recommendations to users about products and services that may be of interest.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
- To help provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To help provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us;
- To ensure we notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To help administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
How is our site hosted?
Your data is stored through a secure server behind a firewall. Payment - If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After your purchase transaction is complete, your information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard and American Express. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and if you forget it please simply get in touch. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We adhere to do our best to protect your personal data however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to try to prevent any unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in Cardiff). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lyvit Limited , our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You can request information held about you by emailing us at Hello@Lyvit.co.uk
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we make to our privacy and cookies policy in the future will be posted on this page for your information.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to: Hello@Lyvit.co.uk
What do we collect?
To enable us to process your order we will ask you to provide personal details such as:
- Email address
- Address and telephone number
- IP Addresses and Cookies
What do we do with your data?
We use the data we store to fulfil your orders and send you personalised, relevant communication. We share your data with our trusted fulfilment partners and ensure all appropriate contractual safeguards and security is in place. These include warehouse packing services, IT systems, hosting providers and IT support to fulfil your order; mailing houses and email services to send you marketing (where you have permitted us to) and marketing analysis third parties including an Your data will be kept for a period of 10 years after your last interaction with us. We need to keep transaction information for auditing and statutory reporting purposes for this period, however we can remove you from our marketing database at your request. Further information about cookies can be found by clicking on the following links: https://ico.org.uk/ http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Credit or Debit Cards
Lyvit does not process or store credit or debit card information once your transaction is complete. All card payments are securely processed by our payment gateway provider which then provides Lyvit with a token to take future payments or apply refunds. You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or removed – if you would like to do so please contact us on Hello@Lyvit.co.uk
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
When you set up an account with us, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, screen name, or password of another registered user at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify us immediately by emailing Hello@Lyvit.co.uk if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
How we use your data
Our primary purpose in using your data is to provide you with your order. We may analyse your data (or provide your data to agents who are contracted to supply services to us) to create a data profile to enable us to provide a better service to you. We will keep all your personal information provided by you confidential except that we may use personal information for any of the following purposes:
- administration, general correspondence, support, profiling and processing (including personalising the Sites for your use);
- contacting you to register your use of the Sites, to advise you of any special offers, to notify you of new features or to resolve any queries you or we may have regarding us or the Sites or their use;
- responding to any requests or queries from you;
- profiling you and the users of the Sites;
- contacting you to notify you of other services or Products that might be of interest to you or for market and product research purposes (although you can elect not to receive any of these at any time by contacting us as set out below);
- subscribing you to our newsletters or email alerts or online surveys (although you can unsubscribe from these at any time by contacting us as set out below);
- Responding to any requests from the police and local government law enforcements agencies.
- Checkout assistance service
Your consent to processing data
By Law, we are required to obtain your consent to processing your data. We will assume that you have given your consent to the uses outlined above if you provide us with any data via our websites or via replies to advertisements. You can advise us that you wish to withdraw your consent by sending us an email explaining the situation to Hello@Lyvit.co.uk
How we protect your data
As a routine we carry out validation checks to help prevent fraud. No protection system is fool proof and the company cannot guarantee the total security of data or accept any liability unless a breach of security was due to our proven wilful default or negligence. Certain websites linked to our Sites may not offer the same protections as Lyvit’s Site and the laws of some countries outside the Channel Islands or the EU to which your data may be transferred as part of the process of providing Products and services to you, may not offer the same data protection.